Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Nature's Most Powerful Multi-Vitamin- Spirulina

Recently, I sampled 3 different products, all of them by Sari Foods.(http://sarifoods.co/)  


They all arrived well packaged and have all been great, healthy additions to my diet. This is my review of Product number three of the Superfood Bundle, The Spirulina Powder. The poweder was shipped with a protective plastic around the bag, because it is a bit messy.

Product 2: 100% Pure Organic Spirulina Powder

Benefits:
Spirulina really is a Superfood. It is an algae that is high in protein and rich in chlorophyll.  It is loaded with B-12 and Iron and is quite possibly the most potent natural nutrient sources around. It’s basically Mother Nature’s natural multi-vitamin! There are over 100 vitamins and minerals in this amazing product…far too many to list.

It contains Omega 3’s, 6’s and 9’s

This highly nutritious product is Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Kosher, Halal, as well as Herbicide and Pesticide Free.  It's ONLY ingredient is 100%Organic Spirulina Powder.

This powder will boost your immune system and your metabolism. It also helps to stabilize your blood sugar. It will remove toxins from your blood and your digestive tract, too.   

 My Personal Experience With This Product:
I have a newborn so I have quite the laundry list of new issues to mention. I am tired, frustrated, at times overwhelmed, and my body systems have really been through the ringer. This product has helped regulate my bowel movements and digestive tract. It has boosted my metabolism, given me energy, and I believe helped protect and boost my immune system. (I haven’t been sick amongst the constant crud.) I am nearly 11 weeks post partum and have been feeling better since I started using this product recently. I am also nearly done shedding my baby weight.

However, it tastes like pond scum. But if you can stomach, it, it is SO worth it.
My suggestion is put it in with a smoothie or blended juice. That’s what I have been doing. The recommended daily dose is 1 heaping tablespoon.  This 16 oz bag comes with 45 servings in it. Be sure to bag it up in a gallon ziplock bag, because the powder is dark green and goes everywhere!




For more information about this cool health conscious company, check out their websitehttp://sarifoods.co/

To order the Spirulina Packet for only $23.95 a bag, or the Power Packed Trio of Sari Foods products, click on the Amazon link below…
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_hpc?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Sari+Foods+Co&node=3760901

This post is powered by BrandBacker. 




No comments:

Post a Comment