Monday, March 9, 2015

Best 'Non-Cheese' Cheese




Recently, I sampled 3 different products, all of them by Sari Foods. (http://sarifoods.co/)  

They all arrived well packaged and have all been great, healthy additions to my diet. This is my review of Product number two, Nutritional Yeast Flakes.

Product 2: Nutritional Yeast Flakes
The second of these products is The Nutritional Yeast Flakes.

Benefits:
This highly nutritious product is Gluten-Free, Non-GMO, Vegan, Dairy Free and MSG-free.  It's ONLY ingredient is ____. It is naturally occurring and is non-synthetic.  This Ancient Egyptian Superfood is derived from Molasses. The nutritional yeast grows on sugar cane and on beet molasses. It then undergoes a heat treatment, and becomes deactivated, meaning it will not continue to grow in your stomach. This bag is 8 0z and has 14 servings. 

It contains 18 amino acids, 15 minerals, Vitamin B complex, Beta-Glucans and 20% fiber. It is pretty high in protein too, containing over 8 grams in one serving, and 4 grams of fiber in one serving. A serving size is a recommended 2 heaping tablespoons.



My Personal Experience With This Product:
Lately I am a yeast beast! I have tried several items containing brewer's yeast to boost my milk supply. I have also added this yeast to salads every day recently. It tasted just like cheese! It's not though, which works for me, since I am eating dairy-free and paleo. I am still trying lose my last 2 pounds of baby weight.

The product is naturally occurring and has really helped boost my immune system. Lots of crap has been going around and I have not been sick yet! 

I remember searching Trader Joe's for an adequate cheese tasting cheese substitute a few years back and was unsuccessful.  The yeast is somewhat like a grainy powder (similar to Parmesan cheese) and has a distinct, cheesy flavor...definitely satisfies my cheese cravings! I have been eating it on top of salads daily for weeks now.  Think about what you typically add cheese to...try these flakes on top of your meals and snacks instead! I highly recommend you give this product a try. Love it!




For more information about this cool health conscious company, check out their website…http://sarifoods.co/http://sarifoods.co/

To order this Vitamin C or the Power Packed Trio of Sari Foods products, click on the Amazon link below…
http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_hpc?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Sari+Foods+Co&node=3760901http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=bl_sr_hpc?ie=UTF8&field-brandtextbin=Sari+Foods+Co&node=3760901

This post is powered by BrandBacker. 




No comments:

Post a Comment