Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Why use a Dead Sea mud mask?






Dead Sea mud mask:  It smell like dead things; fish, shells, etc. It also burns when it's on your skin. But I love that feeling. That's how I know it's working! It's REALLY a great product! 

I LOVE the oils found in this mud mask. Every ingredient found in the product is natural. I really love that...No burning from harsh chemicals.  The salt found in Dead Sea mud is probably what caused the tingling.  After all, the Dead Sea is just one giant salt lake. 



There's also magnesium, potassium and calcium found in Dead Sea mud. Since Ancient Greek times, Cleopatra and her clan have known about and used the benefits of Dead Sea Mud, and I'm happy to share more of them with you.  It can restore hydration to the skin and reduce inflammation as well.  It fights off acne-causing bacteria. Is that a great quality or what? Heck Yeh! Can't think of a better one! With over 26 vitamins and minerals, Dead Sea mud is rich in so many ways. 



I loved using this mask. I applied it to my clean face, then sat back and enjoyed a warm bath while it worked its magic. Afterwards, my skin looked and felt amazing. It was tightened, yet moisturizer from the oils. I felt clean and was proud of myself for doing something special for my poor face, who I've feared had grown to look old and tired lately.  It was a quick little spa like treatment just got me here at home.  


When I woke up the next morning, my skin looked hydrated and refreshed; I swear I looked 5 years younger too. 



You can purchase the mask here:


No comments:

Post a Comment