Thursday, March 12, 2015

The Halo Sleep Sack Swaddle




I wish I had known my daughter loved being swaddled as much as she does, because I would have registered for this product on my baby registry. I have a few different swaddles,but really love this one! One day I just saw this one at Target, bought it and tried it out. 


It's the Sleep Sack Swaddle by Halo.

They have ample room for their legs in the sleep sack. The zipper starts at the top at goes to the bottom, so you don't have to worry about the zipper near their neck. To make them feel all cozy, spread out the wings, which are nice and wide. Put your little one's arms through the sack holes, then put their arms down so you can wrap them up. Wrap the the left side over with their arms tucked in. Then wrap the right side over and safely secure the Velcro to the back of the sleep sack. There's a little video of me wrapping Gracie up in the Sleep Sack Swaddle on my Facebook page for Fit Thrifty Mom.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Fit-Thrifty-Mom/730138983695902


To learn more about this product, visited Halo's website. 



No comments:

Post a Comment