Sunday, March 22, 2015

Radha Intensive Youth Eye Gel Review

The hard work of new motherhood is really catching up to me lately! The first 8 weeks, I had new baby adrenaline flowing through my body every day. I would pop up out of bed at night, excited to feed my daughter. Now she is sleeping through the night, but I still have to wake up in the middle of the night to pump. All the effort I have put into trying to be Supermom: Caring for Grace, Working, Working Out, Blogging, Being a Wife/Aunt/Sister/Friend, Blogging, etc. has sure left me feeling and looking old and tired.

Recently, I have been using Radha Intensive Youth Eye Gel.  This product has been really fantastic! It minimizes the bags under my eyes. I love putting it on at night because it feels substantial and velvety, and it makes me feel like I am coating my old baggy eyes with rich, plant-based goodness! It's almost Spring, and Allergy Season is here, so my eyes are also puffy from allergic reactions and flareups from outdoor pollens and other irritants. This product also helps with swelling reduction. Then of course there's wrinkles and crows feet...I feel better about the decreased appearance of those having used this product for over a month now.



The ingredients that make up the eye gel include: Vitamin E (a must have vitamin for the skin,) Plant stem cells, Matrixyl 3000 (for firming,) Hyaluronic Acid (love this because it hydrates and plumps) and Peptide Complex. I can't think of a better combination of things that the skin truly needs!
The product is packaged in a white container and arrived in fine condition. It smells fresh and clean, much like the Aloe Plant. The eye gel is a thick, rich and creamy clearish/whiteish color. I put it under my eyes at night. It says to use it twice a day. I have only been using it once a day. I don;t like the feeling of products under my makeup so I just do the night regimen. So, the truth is, I haven't even been using it as often as it recommends, and I am still seeing results.


I love all Radha's Skin Care Products actually, and they are all available on Amazon.com.  I have been shopping on Amazon alot lately, because now that I am a Mom, I don't have as much time to go out to the stores and shop like I once did. Having a newborn in tow also makes shopping challenging...

Here is the link to purchase this eye gel. It is $16.89, so not a ton of money. It's a great value!

http://www.amazon.com/Eye-Cream-Circles-Puffiness-Wrinkles/dp/B00NBAKXIA

Before Photo: 

After 1 month photo:


Give it a try! Good luck!


Written By: Kelly  Gerszewski, Fit Thrift Mom
Powered by Brandbacker


No comments:

Post a Comment