Tuesday, March 10, 2015

My Choice for Vitamin C Serum For the Face






It's harder for me to get out and shop now that I have a child, so I have been ordering lots of stuff on Amazon.com.  I've found a Vitamin C serum for the face that I really like. It's by Amara Organics. 

It is a 20% strength serum contains Vitamin E and Hyaluronic Acid. 98% of the ingredients in this serum are natural and 72% of them are also organic like aloe, dandelion extract, geranium extract, etc. Here is a whole list of the ingredients in the serum. 



The fragrance of this product is clean and fresh, and also slightly sweet.  The consistency is watery, and you can apply it with the dropper that it comes with as part of the bottle. 

I've tried lots of C serums over the years. This one is one of my favorites. I apply it at night and it tightens my skin.  

Aging skin loses vitamin c over time. Using Vitamin C on your face helps produce collagen, and will combat wrinkle formation. Vitamin C is a powerful antioxidant, so age spots and sun damage will be out the door when using a topical Vitamin C. 

If you start using this product daily, you may see results in just 2 weeks, like I did. My friend noticed changes after about 4 weeks of use. Everyone's bodies are different, so results will vary from person to person.  You'll see maximum results and benefits after 6 months of use. 

Taking Vitamin C orally is important too, but research shows that applying it topically to the face is 20x more effective. Because it's so strong and potent, the use of a Vitamin C on the face may cause some dryness or flaking. I didn't notice any from issuing this product, but that's just my skin. Be sure to combine with a moisturizer containing Vitamin E. These two make a real Power duo! It looks like Amara Organics does have a moisturizer in their product line, but I haven't tried it. I'm sure it's great! 

When I ordered it, the package arrived nicely, in a dark glass bottle, keeping it protected and strong. I really am impressed with the quality and integrity of this product. I'd recommend it to everyone! It's an excellent value at $17.95 for 1 oz. with all those amazing, organic ingredients. 

Here is the link to order it...

http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Face-20-Hyaluronic/dp/B00G2TQNZ4

Powered by: BrandBacker



No comments:

Post a Comment