Wednesday, April 1, 2015

The Perfect Probiotic

I'll never be able to adequately explain the trauma my tummy, colon and digestive system went through after having my baby. I am sure many, if not most, of you Moms out there have experienced something similar.

For a week after delivery, I couldn't go to the bathroom. After I finally did, it was weeks before those body systems felt regular again. It was an absolute nightmare. I could write a whole book on "My First Poo" alone! Anyhow, both my Doctor and my Doula told me to take a probiotic to get some digestive regularity back in my life. This is the one I have been taking for a few months, and I am proud to say I am pleased with my bowel movements.

It is the PRO-15 Probiotic by Hyperbiotics. It contains kiwi extract, which is a powerful superfruit ingredient that assists the strains of good bacteria to colonize and work quickly in the intestinal tract, nipping digestive issues in the bud right away! (Thank Goodness!)


This probiotic also contains 100 % natural ingredients, you don't have to refrigerate it, and you only have to take it once daily. Some probiotics must be refrigerated, which becomes inconvenient when travelling or on the go...


You can read more about the company, Hyperbiotics here...

http://hyperbiotics.com/

Why should you take a probiotic? Our bodies are full of bacteria, both good and bad. Taking a probiotic can lower the amount of bad bacteria in the body. They can also replace the good bacteria, if some were killed off after taking an antibiotic. They can help regulate digestive issues in the gut. They can also help balance good and bad bacteria. Probiotics, most importantly, in my opinion, help move food through your gut. And who doesn't want to feel cleaned out regularly? I DO!

Probiotics are often recommended hand in hand with pre-natal vitamins during and after pregnancy. It's a really good idea to take one. Probiotics have been found to also improve other ailments or issues in various body systems including skin conditions, vaginal health, oral health and allergy issues.

This product has benefited me greatly. My bowel movements are substantial and I feel great! I have not experienced acne like I did during pregnancy. Additionally, I really suffer from seasonal allergies. I can't take a decongestant like Zyrtec right now, because it will dry up my milk supply. So I even think, this product has helped my allergy issues a bit. Lastly, I have lost weight at a rate I am happy with. I am feeling like myself again, now 3 months post- partum. I have 7 lbs. left to lose, and I am fitting some of my pre-pregnancy clothes. I firmly believe this probiotic paired with a healthy diet and regularly exercise is a triple threat!

You can order it on amazon here...

http://www.amazon.com/PRO-15-Recommended-Supplement-Technology-Probiotics/dp/B00JEKYNZA






No comments:

Post a Comment