Wednesday, April 1, 2015

It's Tea Time!

I have been drinking more hot tea lately. I have been essentially caffeine free for 4 years now, and I only have a cup of decaf coffee 3 x a week, (which contains 2-9 mg of caffeine) vs. a regular cup of coffee's (90-129 mg of caffeine.) Many teas are naturally caffeine free. I am drinking Mother's Milk tea to boost my milk supply, and also dandelion root tea lately.

Dandelion Root Tea has countless benefits and tastes delicious too. Here are some of them:

Benefits:

Dandelion acts as a digestive aid in that it is a mild laxative. It is also a diuretic in that it helps the kidneys flush out excess water, salt and waste. Dandelion also improves liver function by removing toxins. It increases urination, which then lowers blood pressure. This amazing plant also contains fatty acids that reduces inflammation all over the body.

Right now, I have wrist injury, so I am drinking dandelion root tea to help reduce the inflammation. It also helps my bowels stay regular.

Dandelion isn't a pesky weed. It is a beautiful flower and food with lots of healing properties!

My preferred Dandelion Root Tea brand is Kiss Me Organics. This tea contains zero calories, is naturally caffeine free, Vegan and Non-GMO.  It also contains Hibiscus and Cinnamon. It tastes great and calms the soul. It does the body good.  You should really try it!



You can order the Dandelion Root Tea here...

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NFYLN18


No comments:

Post a Comment