Friday, May 22, 2015

You'll Thrive if you Unsubscribe

Recently I decided to unsubscribe to all of the retail emails that I receive daily.

The short story is… This has helped drastically reduce The amount of money that I spend. It has changed my thought process about buying or even thinking of buying something or anything. In turn,it has helped change the way I look at spending money.

I used to love receiving coupons from all of the retailers in case I needed to buy something. Now I save far more money in the long run not buying anything at all really, compared against the money I would have saved with the coupon from an email, if I did buy something.

Another great benefit of unsubscribing to retail emails is your phone goes off less, therefore you check it less, and overall you're on your phone less, yielding a better quality-of-life.

Do it TODAY Mommies. Click unsubscribe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment